Explorer 6 days/month
Terms & Conditions
This isn't your everyday Terms of Service.
We're people with a purpose. Please read this thoroughly and keep it. It will answer most of your questions.
Cohere, LLC: The Members are the people, coworkers, groups and community. The Space is the building located at 418 South Howes.
We are a gathering of people finding a way to work better together, focusing on participation, helpfulness and friendship.
The members of Cohere share a fundamental desire to live and work flexibly, be social, help one another and welcome everyone into the community.
How to BElong to Our Community:
- BE yearning for interaction.
- BE willing to introduce yourself, make friends and help.
- BE ready to participate in impromptu and planned events.
- BE eager to help everyone feel proud of our space and the people in it.
- BE prepared for abundance.
Your Responsibilities (Cohere RULES! ;)
Cohere is quite different from your average working environment. We're not a serviced or fully staffed office, and the following things help us keep our prices accessible. In order to keep things ticking nicely, here are some essentials we ask everyone to be mindful of when using the space.
- Participation is an extreme sport. You break or lose it, you replace it.
- Bring problems with plumbing, electrical, HVAC, roof, flooding, broken keypads, natural disasters, etc. to the attention of a staff member (Angel, Emma or another Community Cultivator).
- Never give out Cohere key codes to anyone.
- Learn how to reset the Comcast router and use this as a first defense against an internet outage.
- Membership dues are deducted automatically on your monthly renewal date from the card you have on file in Cobot.
- If you need to change your membership plan, please do it BEFORE your renewal date. Refunds for forgetting are not possible.
- Engage in meaningful greetings. Pop in and out of all areas and offices to connect with one another.
- Equipment and professional liability is your own responsibility (our insurance can’t cover it). Ask your insurance provider for "renter’s insurance."
- Cleaning up after yourself, washing your dishes and tidying up is everyone’s responsibility. We work together to maintain a space we feel proud of.
- Leave the spaces as you found them, or in better shape. (This includes cleaning up after your guests.)
- Cohere is dog-friendly for polite and well-behaved pups for private office members only. See the Canine Membership addendum below.
- Anyone who behaves in a manner that is destructive to the Space or the Members may be asked to leave. If anyone in our Space makes you feel uncomfortable, bring it to Angel’s attention right away.
- Be responsible and respectful with your internet usage. No bit-torrent, porn or illegal activities. Respect other people’s privacy, confidentiality, safety, property and data. If the law comes looking for you, we will give you up immediately.
- The last member out of each space is responsible for closing windows, shutting off lights and firmly closing all keypad-equipped doors.
- Parking permits are $10/month and allows you to compete for our 14 spaces. Enforced M-F 7a-6p. A bike rack is located west of the building on Howes Street. Emergency bike parking (forgot your lock, rack is full) is on the raised outdoor patio only.
- If you can’t use all of your allotted coworking days in a week, those days can be used within your invoice month but do not carry over to the next month.
- Cohere members will usually sign for other members’ packages, but it isn’t guaranteed. Plan accordingly.
Your Needs and Rights
All Cohere memberships include access to the community and its resources, with only a couple of specific exceptions.
All memberships include:
- A productive, enjoyable place to work 24/7.
- Internet, desks, power and coffee.
- An invitation to participate in the members-only discussion group.
- Participation in social and learning events.
- An incredible community of smart, friendly and helpful coworkers from all over Fort Collins and beyond.
- Opportunities to host events of your own, including classes and workshops.
- The use of our drop-in and reservable conference rooms and gathering spaces, per your level of membership.
Exceptions for Wayfarers, Neighbors and Private Office Members
- Wayfarer, neighbor and private office members may be assigned a shared mailbox if requested, based on availability.
- Neighbor members have their own "permanent" desk where they can leave their belongings.
- Private office members have their own lockable offices.
- Private office members pay a damage deposit equivalent to one month of membership at sign-up and 30 days’ notice is required to terminate office membership. A damage deposit is retained for damages that exceed normal office wear and tear including but not limited to:
- Spills on carpet that require professional cleaning: $125.
- Holes larger than push-pin size that have to be filled and painted on walls/ceilings: up to $500. (Please use Command removable adhesives to hang things on walls.)
- A replacement for a physical key: $25.
- Broken window or door glass: cost of replacement.
Cobot Terms & Conditions
Cobot is the web platform used by Cohere to provide this website.
See Cobot Terms